- EAT & DRINK
- Swim & Sun
2201 CZ Noordwijk ZH Netherlands
VAT no: NL1840.95.177.B01
Article 1. General
The general conditions apply to all agreements concerning online orders between Bonn Bonne and the customer.
Bonn Bonne at all times have the right to amend these terms and conditions and the content of its website. The latest terms and conditions can be found at www.BonneBonne.
By placing an order the customer without reservation, accept the terms and conditions.
Article 2. Prices and Offers
- By the items are priced in euros, including VAT.
- Shipping costs are not included in these prices. The amount of the delivery costs are passed at the conclusion of the contract to the customer. The shipping costs are a standard amount, which consist incl. Packing from shipping and handling.
- For deliveries outside the Netherlands, the shipping regardless of order size of the order will be charged to the buyer.
- As long as the agreement has not been reached, it Bonn Bonne bevoegt to change prices and other conditions.
- Offers are only valid while supplies last and for the specified duration.
- Offers do not apply automatically to repeat orders.
- For discounts amount must pay all within 5 business days after the end of the action to be in our account. If this is not the case, the promotional discount expires.
- To use a coupon or discount code, this should always immediately be entered in the top rail. No discounts will be settled afterwards.
- Promotional codes are accepted only if they are used in ordering the articles and as described in the advertisement. Promotional codes are only valid for the specified products in the advertisement and can not be used for other items!
- When returning a reaction product, the promotional discount will expire and any unreturned (free) items for the normal selling price will be charged.
- Bonn Bonne is not liable for the consequences of misprints or typing errors and / or programming or program errors in its website. Incorrect pricing information is not legally binding.
- Information, images, etc. relating to all offers and the main characteristics of the products as accurately as possible (again) or done. Any changes do not qualify for compensation and / or dissolution.
Article 3. Payment
- Payment can be made (one of) the way (s) indicated during the ordering process. Further (payment / order) conditions to your order. When paying by bank or giro the date of payment is the date of crediting the bank account of Bonn Bonne respectively.
- For delivery orders is an additional charge for sending charged. Any discounts related to shipping shall not apply to COD deliveries. For COD deliveries true that a deposit must be made by 50% of the total.
- The order will be shipped once payment is paid in full.
- If the payment is not made within 5 days, the order will be canceled.
Article 4. Delivery
- We deliver the items within Netherlands using one of the leading delivery companies subject to availability. The articles (if available) if possible shipped immediately upon receipt of payment.
- The shipping costs are clearly stated in the order process.
- Upon delivery of the ordered, immediately verify that what you receive matches the order confirmation. You should also check that the product is complete and undamaged.
- In return, the costs and the risks of returning these items for their own account of the client.
- In an exchange Bonn Bonne-off will take the shipping cost from the resend article.
- Delivery takes place at the address provided by the customer during the conclusion of the agreement.
- Bonn Bonne is not liable for any damage you may suffer because the order is delivered to an incorrect address provided by the customer.
- Bonn Bonne is not liable for the incorrect delivery by a postal delivery business.
- Special conditions may apply to deliveries abroad.
- Bonn Bonne holds most items in stock. Orders will be delivered as soon as possible. After receiving the payment we will send the ordered items usually within 2 business days. Said delivery times are indicative and is never a deadline. Late delivery, the customer is not entitled to compensation or the right to cancel the order or terminate the agreement. The outer delivery time is 30 days. Exceeding the 30 day delivery period entitles you to cancel the order. A delay in delivery shall be notified immediately. If the buyer wishes to cancel the order, the purchase price as soon as possible, but refunded within 30 days.
If a product is temporarily out of stock is ordered by the customer will be notified when the product becomes available. Delays will be reported to the customer by email.
Article 5. Orders refuse
- An agreement is only after acceptance of your order by Bonn Bonne. Bonn Bonne is entitled to refuse orders or to attach special conditions to the delivery, unless otherwise specified. If an order is not accepted, Bonn Bonne communicate this within ten (10) days after receipt of the order.
Article 6. Retention
- Bonn Bonne remains owner of the delivered good until the purchase price has been paid. The risk in respect of the products is transferred at the time the products are offered at the delivery address given by the customer. If the customer fails to take delivery of the products are the resulting damages and costs of his / her account.
Article 7. Cooling off period
- All items you have purchased from the online shop Bonn Bonne can be returned without reason and within 14 days after receiving the items. The purchase of items is only after these final 14 days.
If the customer wishes to terminate the contract, the customer must notify in writing via email to Bonn Bonne. The customer, the product should immediately return to Bonn Bonne. The cost of sending and are at risk for the return paid by the customer.
- Products with 50% discount or more and hygiene products can not be exchanged or returned.
- Insufficient or no postage returns are not accepted.
- The product can only be returned if it is in the original, undamaged packaging. The product is in original condition, unworn / unused, not washed and undamaged. may also (if applicable) the original tags, labels and hangers for the clothes are not removed. Where applicable, the original instructions for use need to be present in the package undamaged.
- Bonn Bonne reserves the right to refuse returned products or to reimburse only part of the amount already paid when it is suspected that the product is already used by the customer or is damaged.
- Returns, which are sent outside the return period (ie late) (postmark date is final), will not be credited and automatically become the property of Bonn Bonne.
- When returning the return amount will be received within 30 working days of receipt of the items are transferred to you or much sooner.
- The provisions in the Act (Remote Buying) apply.
Article 8. Complaints
- Bonn Bonne is committed to deliver a perfect product. If a product does not meet your expectations, you can send an email within 7 days of receipt of the order to email@example.com.
We will solve the problem in consultation with you to solve as soon as possible. In order to process your complaint to run smoothly, we ask you to follow our instructions. The postage for returning an article with a complaint will initially be borne by the customer. These costs will be credited if the complaint is upheld. Complaints are handled within 30 days after notification, there are delays on the settlement if the customer will be informed.
- The clothing must be washed according to the washing instructions on the garment, if you choose or have chosen a different method of washing, your complaint will be dismissed at any time dismiss it all.
If the offered solution does not meet your expectations, you can cancel the entire order within 7 days, without additional costs. The amount already paid will be credited subject to the terms described in Article 7. This warranty is void if a. Clothing worn and washed, b. you yourself have tried to repair the defect, c. you have not followed the instructions and / or instructions.
Article 9. Guarantee and Liability
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the Dutch statutory warranty provisions.
Article 10. Privacy Regelement
- Personal data are stored in the customer system Bonn Bonne to process the orders. Additionally Bonn Bonne uses the data for internal marketing purposes such as sending a newsletter. Bonn Bonne uses in the use of personal data, the relevant legislation and guidelines.
- When Bonn Bonne data provided to third parties for carrying out tasks under the scope of Article 4 work described privacy is guaranteed
- If you do not wish to store your personal information by or on behalf Bonn Bonne, please let us know in writing via email.
Article 11. Miscellaneous
- If you give in writing to Bonn Bonne an address, Bonn Bonne entitled to that address to send all orders unless you notify in writing to Bonn Bonne of another address to which your orders are to be sent.
If by Bonn Bonne for any length of time does not deviate from these Conditions, will not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these conditions. You can never assert any right by virtue of the fact that Bonn Bonne these conditions smoothly.
If one or more provisions of these Terms or any other agreement with Bonn Bonne in conflict with any applicable provision, the provision will lapse and will be replaced by adopting a by Bonn Bonne new lawful condition.
Bonn Bonne is authorized to use in the execution of your order (s) by third parties.
Article 12. Applicable law
This web site and these terms are governed by Dutch law.
Photos and text are the property of Bonn Bonne and may not be used without written consent.