Terms and Conditions
2201 CZ Noordwijk ZH
VAT no: NL1840.95.177.B01
Email: [email protected]
Article 1. General
The general conditions apply to all agreements concerning online orders between BonneBonne and the customer. BonneBonne at all times have the right to amend these terms and conditions and the content of its website. The latest terms and conditions can be found at on this page. By placing an order on our website the customer, accepts the terms and conditions without reservation.
Article 2. Prices and Offers
- Items are priced in euros, including VAT.
- Shipping costs are not included in these prices. The amount of the delivery costs is concluded at checkout. The shipping cost is a standard amount, which consists of packing, shipping and handling.
- For deliveries outside the Netherlands, shipping of the order will be charged to the buyer regardless of order size.
- BonneBonne is entitled to change prices and other conditions before sale is concluded.
- Offers are only valid while supplies last and for the specified duration.
- Offers do not apply automatically to repeat orders.
- Discounts on promotions only apply in case payment is received within 5 business days from the end of the promotion. If this is not the case, the promotional discount expires.
- When using a coupon or discount code, this should always be entered before checkout. No discounts will be settled afterwards.
- Promotional codes are accepted only if they are used in ordering the articles and as described in the promotion. Promotional codes are only valid for the specified products in the promotion and cannot be used for other items!
- When returning a promotional product, the promotional discount will expire and any unreturned (free) items will be charged at the normal selling price.
- BonneBonne is not liable for the consequences of misprints or typing errors and / or programming or program errors in its website. Incorrect price information is not legally binding.
- Information, images, etc. relating to all offers and the main characteristics of the products are given as accurately as possible. Any changes do not qualify for compensation and / or dissolution.
Article 3. Payment
- Payment can be made in one of the ways indicated during the checkout process. Payment and order conditions apply to your order. When paying by bank transfer or giro the date of payment is regarded as the date of credit in the bank account of BonneBonne.
- The order will be shipped once payment is received in full.
- If the payment is not received within 5 working days from placing the order, the order will be cancelled.
Article 4. Delivery
- We deliver the items using one of the leading delivery companies subject to availability. Items (if available) are shipped upon receipt of payment.
- Shipping costs (if any) are clearly stated in the order confirmation.
- Upon delivery of the order, immediately verify that what you have received matches the order confirmation. You should also check that the product is complete and undamaged.
- Delivery takes place at the address provided by the customer during checkout.
- BonneBonne is not liable for any damage you may suffer in case the order is delivered to an incorrect address provided by the customer.
- BonneBonne is not liable for the incorrect delivery by a postal delivery service.
- Special conditions may apply to deliveries abroad.
- BonneBonne holds most items in stock. Orders will be delivered as soon as possible. After receiving the payment ordered items are usually sent within 2 business days. Said delivery times are indicative and are not a deadline. In case of late delivery, the customer is not entitled to compensation or the right to cancel the order or terminate the agreement. The outer delivery time is 30 days. Exceeding the 30-day delivery period entitles you to cancel the order. A delay in delivery shall be notified immediately. If the buyer wishes to cancel the order, the purchase price will be refunded as soon as possible and within 30 days.
- If a product is ordered by a customer and temporarily out of stock the customer will be notified when the product becomes available. Delays will be reported to the customer by email.
Article 5. Refusal of orders
A sales agreement is only reached after acceptance of the order by BonneBonne. BonneBonne is entitled to refuse orders or to attach special conditions to the delivery, unless otherwise specified. If an order is not accepted, BonneBonne communicates this within ten (10) days after receipt of the order.
Article 6. Retention
BonneBonne remains the owner of the delivered goods until the purchase price has been paid. The risk in respect of the use of products is transferred at the time the products are offered at the delivery address given by the customer. If the customer fails to take delivery of the products the resulting damages and costs are for the customer’s account.
Article 7. Cooling-Off period
All items you have purchased from www.bonnebonne.com can be returned without reason and within 14 days after receiving the items. The purchase of items is only final after these 14 days.
If the customer wishes to cancel/return the order, the customer must notify in writing via email to [email protected]bonnebonne.com. The customer should immediately return the product to BonneBonne. The cost of returning products is paid by the customer.Products with 50% discount or more cannot be exchanged or returned.Returns with insufficient or no postage returns are not accepted.The product can only be returned if it is in the original, undamaged packaging. The product is in original condition, unworn / unused, not washed and undamaged. Original tags, labels and hangers are not removed. The original instructions for use need to be present in the undamaged package.BonneBonne reserves the right to refuse returned products or to reimburse only part of the amount already paid when it is suspected that the product is already used by the customer or is damaged. Returns, which are sent outside the return period (i.e. too late). Postmark date is final, will not be credited and automatically become the property of BonneBonne.We reimburse the purchase cost within 30 working days of receipt of the items.Dutch law applies.
Article 8. Complaints
- BonneBonne is committed to delivering a perfect product. If a product does not meet your expectations, you can send an email within 7 days of receipt of the order to [email protected]bonnebonne.com.
- We will solve the problem in consultation with you to solve as soon as possible. In order to process your complaint to run smoothly, we ask you to follow our instructions. The postage for returning an article with a complaint will initially be borne by the customer. These costs will be credited if the complaint is upheld. Complaints are handled within 30 days after notification, there are delays on the settlement if the customer will be informed.
- If the offered solution does not meet your expectations, you can cancel the entire order within 7 days, without additional costs. The amount already paid will be credited subject to the terms described in Article 7. The warranty is void if a. you yourself have tried to repair the defect, b. you have not followed the instructions and / or instructions.
Article 9. Guarantee and Liability
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, Dutch statutory warranty provisions apply.
- Personal data is stored in the customer system BonneBonne to process the orders. Additionally BonneBonne uses the data for internal marketing purposes such as sending a newsletter. BonneBonne uses personal data as per the relevant legislation and guidelines.
- BonneBonne provides data to third parties for carrying out tasks under the scope of Article 4 work. Described privacy is guaranteed as per www.bonnebonne.com/privacy-policy.
- If you do not wish for BonneBonne to store your personal information please let us know in writing to us on [email protected]
Article 11. Miscellaneous
If you give to BonneBonne an address in writing, BonneBonne is entitled to send all orders to that address, unless you notify to BonneBonne of another address to which your orders are to be sent in writing.
If BonneBonne for any length of time does not deviate from these Conditions, this will not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these conditions. You can never assert any right by virtue of the fact that BonneBonne executes these conditions.
If one or more provisions of these Terms or any other agreement with BonneBonne in conflict with any applicable provision, the provision will lapse and will be replaced by adopting a by BonneBonne new lawful condition. BonneBonne is authorized to use in the execution of your order (s) by third parties.
Article 12. Applicable law
This website and these terms are governed by Dutch law.
Photos and text are the property of BonneBonne and may not be used without written consent.