Glass, silicone, and plant-plastic help avoid harmful chemicals—Liquids touch only borosilicate glass and 100% LFGB silicone, with Sprout Ware® plant-based plastic collar and travel cap. All parts are made without PVC and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE or BADGE additives.
- Angled neck and vented nipple support healthy digestion and comfort—Allows baby to sit more upright and easier to hold when feeding and helps reduce the risk of swallowing air that can lead to colic, gas, and digestive discomfort.
- Flexible, variable-flow nipple supports continuous latch—X-cut, variable flow nipple allows baby to regulate flow and flexes to mimic and complement breast feeding without nipple confusion.
- Silicone cover is easy to grip—Helps prevent breaks caused by slippery glass and is soft against little hands as they start to grasp the bottle.
- Travel cap and x-cut nipple help prevent leaks—Sprout Ware® plant-plastic travel cap keeps the nipple clean and prevents leaks while on the go.
- Wide-neck bottle for easy filling and cleaning—Interchangeable with green sprouts® bottles and cups and compatible with most wide-neck breast pumps and bottle brands.
- Etched with ounces and milliliters to measure portions—Easy to read measurements that can withstand multiple washings and sterilizing.
- Holds 5 ounces (147 ml) of liquid—Designed with love to be the best glass bottle for newborns and up.
- Materials—Glass, Plantplastic/Polylactic acid (PLA) Silicone
Care Instructions—Clean before first use and after each use. Disassemble all parts before washing. TO DISASSEMBLE:
1. Untwist collar from base
2. Remove nipple from collar.
3. Removing the outer silicone cover is optional. Remove by stretching the top and sliding down the bottle. All parts are dishwasher safe, top rack only or wash in warm to hot water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Silicone and glass parts only can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes. Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.